Osteo Awesome – Bone Strengthening Supplement
Avoid breaks and weak bones, and stay ahead of degeneration! With our newest bone-boosting powerhouse, you can feel Osteo Awesome!
- Perfect for aging and developing bones!
- Helps decrease fractures and weakness*
- Strengthens skeletal system*
- Boosts bone density*
- Promotes healthy bone aging*
- Made with the most bioavailable nutrients!
Our team at Lively Vitamin Co. is happy to bring you a bone-building formula like no other: Osteo Awesome! It’s one of the best bone health supplements to nurture your skeletal system with the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and strong for a lifetime.
As we age, our bones are constantly rebuilding themselves. In fact, every ten years our bones completely regrow, which means we practically have a brand new skeleton! As the new tissue becomes bone, the older tissue supplies our bodies with calcium to help bones rebuild. Unfortunately, this isn’t enough to keep our bones strong forever. We begin to lose bone mass around the age of thirty, and we can experience things like more frequent fractures and bone weakness.
But, there’s awesome news too! With the right nutrients, we can nourish our bodies so they can keep rebuilding our skeletal system at a healthy pace. That’s why we created Osteo Awesome! It stands out among bone health supplements because it blends together the best minerals and vitamins for bones and joints in their most bioavailable forms! Now you can avoid the bone discomfort and weakness that often comes with age.
- Calcium is an essential mineral that keeps your bones brag-worthy! Calcium strengthens bones and enhances density to decrease the likelihood of fractures.*
- Vitamin D3 is one of the best vitamins for bones and healthy aging! Vitamin D3 boosts calcium’s absorbability to increase bone protection, promote muscle function, and support the body’s natural inflammatory response.*
- Vitamin K2 (MK-4) promotes bone metabolism and helps calcium bind to bones for strong regeneration.*
- Melatonin: Melatonin is commonly used as a sleep aid, but research has shown that it can reduce bone resorption (loss of bone mass) while stimulating collagen production. On top of that, melatonin is an antioxidant that reduces oxidative stress, increases bone mass, and strengthens cartilage.*
- Boron enhances the fortifying benefits of bone health supplements by increasing free testosterone levels and bone density.*
- Silica works together with calcium and vitamin D3 to strengthen bones and encourage bone cell production.*
- Strontium Citrate may not be well-known, but it's an impressive mineral that is included in only the best bone supplements! It’s a powerful and easily-absorbed nutrient that protects against osteoporosis and frequent breaks.*
- Magnesium Glycinate is essential for healthy and solid bones! It improves bone mineral density and helps you stay ahead of bone degeneration.*
Lively Vitamin Co.’s Osteo Awesome stands out among the best bone health supplements! So, what are you waiting for? Keep your bones solid, strong — and feeling Osteo Awesome!
Want input from the Lively pros? Just ask! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you find everything you need!
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Calcium (from 1624mg Calcium Hydroxyapatite), Magnesium (as Glycinate), Strontium Citrate, Silicon (as Choline Acid Stabilized Orthosilicic Acid), Boron (as Amino Acid Chelate), Melatonin, Vitamin K2 (as Menquinone-7)
Other Ingredients: Methylcellulose Capsules
DAIRY FREE | GLUTEN FREE | SOY FREE | NON-GMO
Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.