Because everyone could use some BFF support when going through a UTI! This urinary tract support supplement is your best friend for bladder and urinary tract health.
- Powerful urinary tract support for both women and men*
- Improves mental, physical, and sexual health and well-being*
- Supports bladder and prostate health*
- Contains a potent dose of pure cranberry extract
- Includes 36mg PAC (more than 10x the amount of competing products)
49 in stock
When life throws you the unfortunate experience of a urinary tract infection, you can be prepared to face it with one of the best UTI supplements: UTI BFF — your new best friend for urinary tract support! We’ve created relief-in-a-bottle when it comes to attending to private kinds of issues.
If this isn’t your first UTI, you’ve probably tried plenty of at-home remedies to ease your discomfort. Say, cranberry juice? Drinking lots of fluids? Switching to loose-fitting clothing? These are all helpful methods, but Lively Vitamin Co. is here to bring you the quickest and simplest way of ridding yourself of that uncomfortable burning sensation — and preventing it from coming back! It’s UTI BFF!
What makes this the best cranberry supplement for UTIs? Unlike most UTI supplements out there, which carry less than 3 mg PAC (proanthocyanidins), UTI BFF delivers a potent 36 mg PAC in its cranberry extract for amazingly powerful — and fast— results!
This special UTI prevention supplement will be your bestie during urinary discomfort! It is an incredibly potent and comprehensive blend of herbs and nutrients known to calm discomfort and quicken recovery. Not only are the key ingredients safe, but they're also highly effective. Like — night-and-day-difference-within-hours kind of effective!
- Cranberry Extract: UTI BFF contains a potent dose of proanthocyanidins in its cranberry extract that makes it one of the best UTI supplements! These mighty nutrients help prevent urinary problems by clearing out the urethra and bladder lining from UTI-causing bacteria.*
- Uva-Ursi Leaf Powder: This herbal powder provides an impressive boost to your body’s natural inflammatory response and soothes discomfort while urinating.*
- Parsley Leaf Powder: Parsley leaf is rich in antioxidant properties, plus it offers a diuretic effect that helps you flush out harmful bacteria!*
- D-Mannose: D-mannose is a special kind of sugar that helps inhibit bacteria from attaching to the bladder lining.*
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Alongside its natural inflammation-soothing benefits, this natural detoxifying herb contains a powerful compound called epigallocatechin (EGC) that combats UTI-causing bacteria!*
This dynamic lineup of nutrients makes this one of the best UTI supplements ever! Relieve your discomfort, eliminate your UTI, and protect against future infections, all with UTI BFF.* Just like your BFF is there when you need your friends the most, UTI BFF is there to support you — through all the unpleasant symptoms of a UTI!
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: D-Mannose, Cranberry Fruit Extract (Std. to 5% Proanthocyanidins; Containing 36-40 mg PAC), Uva-Ursi Leaf Powder, Parsley Leaf Powder, Green Tea Leaf Extract (from Camellia sinensis)
Other ingredients: Methylcellulose Capsule
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | SOY-FREE | NON-GMO
Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.