Snooze Fest is a natural sleep aid brimming with sweet dreams! Now you can snooze your way to better health, more energy, and a brighter outlook on life!
- Helps you fall asleep more quickly and easily*
- Encourages full REM cycles*
- Helps to balance your ‘sleep system’ and reset your natural sleep rhythms*
- Helps to relax the body in preparation for sleep
- A completely unique formula that blends best-loved herbs and nutrients for sleep support
- Vegetarian, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
This natural sleep aid blend is sure to bring out your deepest zzz’s! Snooze Fest is brimming with natural remedies for sweet dreams and restful sleep. With just three capsules of the best sleep supplement before bedtime, you’ll be snoozing your way to better rest and a brighter outlook on life!
Snooze Fest is the best natural sleep supplement to gently take away tension, encourage deeper sleep, and ease the “busy brain” caused by occasional stress or anxiety. Unlike most supplements that help you sleep, this unique formula works to balance your natural sleep hormones and even prevents you from waking up groggy. This “reset” makes it the perfect choice for those who struggle to maintain a consistent sleep schedule or who are traveling across time zones.
How did they do it? Lively Vitamin Co. developed the best sleep supplement from all the top sleep-supporting herbs and nutrients. This snooze-inducing blend is ready to quickly send you off to dreamland!
- L-tryptophan is a precursor to 5-HTP. It helps boost melatonin and serotonin levels which assist in promoting deeper, more restful sleep and a better mood.*
- Valerian root has been relieving tired eyes and sleepy people since well before the Roman Empire. The plant compounds in this herb work alongside GABA to help reduce nerve sensitivity. Valerian is calming, quieting, and powerfully promotes quality sleep!*
- Lemon balm is an aromatic herb included in supplements that help you sleep! It initiates relaxation, and it contains rosmarinic acid which helps calm the mind and nervous system.*
- Chamomile — best known for being the late-night cup of tea to help you drift off to sleep after a busy day, right? There’s a good reason it’s so well-known. That’s because it contains apigenin, which is an antioxidant that induces sleepiness. It also assists in relaxing muscles and quieting “busy brain.”*
- California poppy has been a popular natural sleep aid for centuries. It promotes better sleep, plus it helps ease mild aches and discomfort, and supports bladder and liver health too!*
- Melatonin is a well-known natural sleep aid that’s effective even on its own! So, of course, the best sleep supplement contains melatonin too. Combined with these complimentary sleep supportive herbs, its effects are strengthened. Melatonin tells the brain that it’s time to shut down and reset so that you can fall asleep more quickly and easily!*
- GABA: GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter, meaning it helps reduce the brain activity that keeps you from falling asleep at night! Additionally, it relieves occasional anxiety and tension.*
This complete blend of sleep-enhancing nutrients is all you need to wake up on the right side of the bed — each and every day! So, snooze sooner, deeper, and get your best rest yet with Snooze Fest!
Want help figuring out the best way to get the rest you need? Contact our experts for helpful insights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: GABA (Gamma-Amniobutyric Acid), L-Tryptophan, Valerian Root Extract (Std. to 0.8% Valerenic Acid), California Poppy Extract (Whole Parts), Lemon Balm Leaf Powder, Chamomile Flower Powder, Melatonin
Other Ingredients: Methylcellulose Capsule
VEGETARIAN | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE | NON-GMO
Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.