Less Cholest – Natural Cholesterol Support
Keep your heart pumping like a well-oiled machine! With Less Cholest, you can balance your cholesterol levels, strengthen your heart, and help protect against age-related heart issues!*
- Helps keep your heart healthy!*
- Assists in balancing cholesterol levels*
- Encourages circulatory health*
- Supports cardiovascular function*
- Protects against build up and blockages*
- Reduces damage due to oxidative stress*
- Promotes your natural inflammatory response*
- Vegan, non-GMO
- Gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free
This cholesterol-balancing supplement was created to show some love to the symbol of love itself — the heart! Your cardiovascular and circulatory systems can remain strong and healthy for years to come when you try Less Cholest, one of the best cholesterol supplements ever formulated!
But what makes this supplement stand out so far from the crowd of natural cholesterol-lowering supplements on the market? That’s easy — it’s our ingredient line-up. We’ve put together a blend of all of the most researched nutrients and extracts that encourage healthy cholesterol levels the natural way.
Our bodies naturally produce both “good” (HDL) and “bad” (LDL) cholesterol. It’s not always easy to maintain balance though, and an imbalance can result in dangerous health concerns. This is because LDL builds up in our blood vessels while HDL transports LDL to the liver for excretion. Too much LDL can contribute to blood vessel blockages which can lead to heart disease, strokes, or heart attacks. If you want to reduce your risk of developing a serious health issue, it’s important to focus on lowering your LDL cholesterol and increasing your HDL levels. This is where cholesterol supplements come in handy!
Less Cholest can help! It contains all the beneficial nutrients for balanced cholesterol levels to ensure a strong and healthy heart! These amazing ingredients include:
- Red Yeast Rice: This natural, nourishing nutrient is included only in the very best supplements to lower cholesterol! It contains monacolin K, which is a substance typically found in prescription cholesterol drugs (statins). Red yeast rice contains only trace amounts of monacolin K so it can provide all the cholesterol-balancing benefits without any harsh side effects that often come with statins!*
- Citrus Bergamot: This citrusy plant is rich in polyphenols that help increase HDL cholesterol and reduce both LDL and triglycerides.*
- Resveratrol Powder: This polyphenol compound is another powerful nutrient in the best supplements for cholesterol! It helps maintain healthy blood vessels and supports your natural inflammatory response.*
- Plant Sterols: Plant sterols are effective compounds that inhibit your absorption of cholesterol and therefore help lower LDL levels in the body.*
- CoQ10: The best supplements to lower cholesterol also promote healthy aging! As we age, our CoQ10 production naturally diminishes. The addition of this energizing antioxidant helps protect your cellular health and promotes healthy cholesterol levels.*
- Cayenne Pepper: This hot pepper contains capsaicin, a nutrient beneficial to circulatory and blood vessel health! It also helps reduce the buildup of LDL and plaque in arteries.*
With Less Cholest, you can boost your zest! It’s one of the best supplements to lower cholesterol as it keeps your cardiovascular and circulatory systems functioning at peak performance levels — because when it comes to heart health, cholesterol is key!
Have questions? We're here to help! Contact us at email@example.com for expert advice and input!
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Vitamin E (as Mixed Tocotrienols), Red Yeast Rice Extract, Citrus Bergamot Extract (Fruit), Plant Sterols (Std. to 80% Beta-sitosterol), Resveratrol Powder, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Cayenne Pepper Powder (Capsicum annuum; Fruit)
Other Ingredients: Methylcellulose capsule
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE | DAIRY FREE | NON-GMO
Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.