Get ready for a big sigh of relief! When you try a natural allergy relief supplement as powerful as this one, you’ll no longer dread a change in seasons. Introducing Inhale Exhale!
- Calms itchiness, hives, and watery eyes*
- Relieves occasional seasonal allergy symptoms*
- Combines antioxidant and natural antihistamine nutrients*
- Supports the body’s allergic response all year long*
- Nourishes mucosal linings for healthy airways*
- Promotes a healthy response to inflammation*
- Does not cause side effects such as nausea or drowsiness*
Lively Vitamin Co. is pleased to present Inhale Exhale — your strongest protection against pollen’s pesky ways! Each change of season brings with it a host of new particles floating in the air. No matter the type of pollen that pushes your buttons, our natural allergy relief supplement promotes your healthiest allergic response so you can make the most out of every season!
This savior of a supplement blends the best ingredients to fight allergy symptoms while nourishing the body’s functions. Natural antihistamines, antioxidants, and inflammation-easing herbs and nutrients combine to create a supplement that relieves allergies without causing harmful side effects. Conventional allergy medications may cause symptoms like drowsiness, nausea, dry mouth, or stomach issues, but a natural allergy relief supplement helps you achieve relief and avoid the side effects.
What makes Inhale Exhale feel like a clear, deep breath of fresh air in a pollen-filled world? Its top-notch ingredients! Let’s take a look at the nutrients and the amazing benefits of this soothing allergy supplement:
- Stinging Nettle Leaf: This herbal antihistamine relieves allergy symptoms by slowing histamine production and calming unhealthy inflammation levels.*
- Quercetin Dihydrate: This popular natural allergy remedy relieves common allergy symptoms like sniffles, watery eyes, and swelling. Additionally, quercetin dihydrate is the most absorbable form of quercetin out there!*
- Bromelain: Naturally found in pineapples, bromelain helps nourish a healthy respiratory system and soothes allergy-related inflammation.*
- Rutin: This strong antioxidant nutrient provides ample support to healthy cells and inflammation levels.*
- Vitamin C: This formula has everything! Vitamin C enhances the body’s allergic response by maintaining strong immunity and combating oxidative stress.*
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides): New to FOS? You’re not alone. This is a prebiotic nutrient that focuses on regulating the gut microflora that play a role in the allergic response.*
Ready for sunny spring days to feel even brighter? Be sure to include Inhale Exhale in your seasonal fight against allergies! It’s important to note that this natural allergy relief supplement offers the most effective results when it’s taken year round (or at least 8 weeks ahead of allergy season).
Buy Lively Vitamin Co. Inhale Exhale and you’ll have no complaints when flowers bloom, trees bud, and the grass turns green again!
Have any questions? Reach out to us! We’d love to discuss tips and tricks to naturally relieve your seasonal allergies. Be sure to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with one of our experts.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Vitamin C (Liposomal; as Ascorbic Acid), Stinging Nettle Leaf Powder, Quercetin Dihydrate, Bromelain (from Pineapple), Rutin, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS; from Jerusalem Artichoke)
Other Ingredients: Methylcellulose Capsule
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | SOY-FREE | NON-GMO
Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.