Help your hormones Get Even! Lively Vitamin Co.’s newest supplement assists women in reining in unruly hormones so they can avoid the painful and irritating symptoms of irregular periods, perimenopause, and PCOS.*
- Encourages women’s hormonal balance for ladies of all ages*
- Helps ease and regulate painful periods*
- Supports healthy mood regulation*
- Helps reduce symptoms of PMS*
- Assists in relieving fatigue and anxiety*
- Promotes healthy weight management*
Great for women of all ages, Get Even is here to help you feel like YOU again — no matter what day of the month it is! Far too many women struggle with hormonal imbalances that cause pain, discomfort, and distress. Whether you struggle with irregular periods, perimenopause, PCOS, or menopause, we want you to feel comfortable every day of the month and every month of the year from here on! Our secret weapon? Taking supplements to balance hormones — and Get Even is the best there is!
This women’s health supplement is loaded with therapeutic ingredients essential to healthy menstruation, an easier time through menopause, and overall hormone balance for women! These powerful nutrients include:
- Thiamin, or vitamin B1, helps reduce low mood, sleep disorders, tension, fatigue, and anxiety that often come with PMS.*
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) soothes digestive upset and monthly abdominal pain in women experiencing menopause and menstruation, much like ginger ale remedies an upset tummy! Additionally, ginger helps relieve cramps and occasional headaches.*
- Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus) is a welcome ingredient in the best supplements to balance hormones! It helps to reduce the duration and severity of PMS and can encourage a more regular monthly cycle.* This impressive berry also promotes comfort during both menstruation and menopause.*
- P5P (pyridoxal phosphate) and magnesium work together to curb PMS and brighten both your mood and mental function, plus magnesium helps relax muscles and relieve tension.*
- DIM (diindolylmethane) assists in managing painful cramps and heavy flow while also encouraging healthy weight regulation and protecting against cystic acne.* Additionally, DIM is in the best menopause supplements because it helps you keep cool in the midst of hot flashes.*
- Chamomile is a calming herb, ready to help you take on unruly mood swings and anxiety that naturally come with PMS!*
- L-Theanine enhances the soothing ability of supplements to balance hormones because it encourages feelings of calm so you can get better sleep and feel a lot less irritated.*
- Shatavari is the most common Ayurvedic herb used for women’s health concerns, as it promotes hormone balance for women and helps boost female libido and natural fertility — so you can feel better in and out of the bedroom!*
- Dong Quai is a uterine tonic that can help relieve painful cramping and blood flow.*
It’s normal for our hormones to take us on (what feels like) a rollercoaster, yet supplements to balance hormones help us enjoy the ride! Provide support for your monthly cycles and menopausal symptoms in the best way you can, naturally. With Get Even, you can help your hormones do just that — Get Even!
Need some expert advice on how best to handle unruly hormones and their side effects? Contact our team to get some help by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Thiamin (as Thiamine HCI), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Magnesium (as Glycinate), Shatavari Root (Asparagus racemosus), Chamomile Powder (Whole Plant), Diindolymethane (DIM), Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis), Ginger Root, L-Theanine, Chaste Tree Berry Extract (Std. to 0.5% Agnusides)
Other ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule (DRCaps™ “Acid-Resistant” Capsule)
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | SOY-FREE | NON-GMO
Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.