Effective date: December 1, 2021
Personal Data is an individual User’s data gathered from the use of the Sites.
Usage Data is data automatically collected or generated by the use of the Sites or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Controller means a person or persons (alone or jointly) who determines the purposes for which and the manner by which any personal data is, or is to be, processed.
DATA PROCESSOR (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use various Service Providers in order to more effectively process your data.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data. The Data Subject may correspond to the User.
The User is the individual using our Sites. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
In order to provide and improve our Service, we may collect several different types of information for various purposes.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Sites, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that may be used to contact or identify you, and which may be personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with emails, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, or additional information that may be of help or interest to you. If you wish to unsubscribe, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link or following the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information regarding how the Sites are accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, unique device identifiers, location of access, the time and date of your visit, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data. Additionally, Usage Data may include the actions you take on the Sites, including the types of products you view and purchase.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files that hold a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from a website to your browser and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also collect and track information to improve and analyze our Sites by using beacons, tags, and scripts.
You can set up your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you choose to not accept cookies, you may not be able to fully access some portions of our Sites.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Sites.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Lively Vitamin Co. uses collected data for several purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Sites
- To notify you about changes or updates to our Sites
- To allow Users, when desired, to participate in interactive features of our Sites
- To provide customer support
- To gather valuable information or data so that we can further improve our Sites
- To monitor the usage of our Sites
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with special offers, general information, and news about other goods, services, or events that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have chosen to not receive such information
RETENTION OF DATA
Lively Vitamin Co. will also keep possession of Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is typically retained for less time, except when it is used to enhance the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or when we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods of time.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, and where there may be different data protection laws than your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer to and process our data, including Personal Data, in the United States.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Under certain circumstances, such as being required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a government agency or court), Lively Vitamin Co. may be required to disclose your Personal Data.
Lively Vitamin Co. may disclose your Personal Data if such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Lively Vitamin Co.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Sites
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Sites or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, although no electronic storage system or method of transmission via the internet is 100% secure. We use only standard, commercially approved means to protect your Personal Data, but we cannot guarantee absolute security.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”).
Lively Vitamin Co. provides reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Users can update Personal Data within their account settings section, whenever made possible. If you are unable to change your Personal Data and need assistance, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we retain about you or if you wish for it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we retain about you
- Rectify any Personal Data retained about you that is inaccurate
- Request the deletion of Personal Data retained about you
If desired, you have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Lively Vitamin Co. You can request a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask questions to verify your identity before responding to these requests.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) to provide the Sites on our behalf, facilitate the use of our Sites, perform services related to our Sites, or assist our analysis on how our Sites are being used.
These third-party Service Providers have access to your Personal Data in order to perform these tasks on our behalf and are held accountable to not disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Sites.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic and shares the data with other Google services. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Sites, or to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google AdWords
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on allows individuals to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out of Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can opt out of Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. You can also opt out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on Facebook’s privacy practices, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Sites. We use third-party services to process payments (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We do not have control over and assume the responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Sites do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Minors”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Minors. If you are a parent or guardian who is aware that your Minor has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.